Winchester Alaskan .375 H&H, Talley Rings, & Leupold Firedot $2,875

@charlieb

I am having the work done by my gunsmith. I dint have the skills or the knowledge to tackle a project like this myself.

You can deal with confidence with @mdsalern. I bought the scope from him and he was very easy to deal with and packaged and shipped the scope quickly. Anybody in the market for a 375 H&H would be hard pressed to beat this deal. Actually surprised it is still available. GLWS

Smoking deal. I already have one. Great rifle.

Wish I had a need for a 2nd model 70 in 375. Mine is a pre 64, one of my favorites. Great price.

Great Deal for someone on the market for a 375, if only I didn’t have more 375’s than days in the week

Phenomenal deal.

Someone needs to snatch this one up quick!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HenriettaW

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?