Why the corn crop yield is down

We had a similar situation in a wheat field, flushing hogs like quail. Ended up killing 13 while riding on the combine.
 
I hunted a farm that got 5 wagons of corn one year from a certain field and got 11 wagons the next. The only difference was me trapping hogs . Those hogs had flattened big parts of the corn like crop circles.

I'd definitely be curious to look in the wagon for some pork lol
 
I hunted a farm that got 5 wagons of corn one year from a certain field and got 11 wagons the next. The only difference was me trapping hogs . Those hogs had flattened big parts of the corn like crop circles.

I'd definitely be curious to look in the wagon for some pork lol
I realize pigs are a nuisance, but I’m still really jealous you have this opportunity in your part of state. Nice to have the extra bigger game hunting opportunity.
 
We have had deer go through one of those the only bit we found was part of an ear the rest just vapourised.
Wow! what a fabulous place for some target practice. I would love to help decimate the population.
 
I realize pigs are a nuisance, but I’m still really jealous you have this opportunity in your part of state. Nice to have the extra bigger game hunting opportunity.
I am truly blessed to live near a game farm with super easy going owners lol. We have some American bison running around right now, people putting trail cam pics on Facebook and stuff. Most of them are hanging out just inside New York State but soon as they walk across the wrong hay field they're getting smoked .
 
Need a Little Bird and a mini-gun for a few seconds.
 
I am amazed the guy standing in the field doesn't get trampled by the hog stampede. He really missed his opportunity to bring home the bacon.
 
If farmers are so concerned, why do they charge lots to hunt those hogs instead of asking for free help?
 
This is in Europe somewhere wild boar not feral pigs....
 
This is in Europe somewhere wild boar not feral pigs....
You are right. Blow it up to full screen and those are clearly European wild boar. That harvester is rather different looking as well.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,297
Messages
1,570,944
Members
169,059
Latest member
WillieMett
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top