Who thinks of this?

Never in a million years would I have ever thought that would happen.
 
Never in a million years would I have ever thought that would happen.
That's because the biggest pieces of ice where you live are in your whiskey glass ;):p:ROFLMAO:
 
That's been around for quite a while. Even the original Mythbusters did an episode on it.
 
Ricochets have been known to seriously injure if not kill people. These characters are obviously a little light in the intelligence department.
 
That's because the biggest pieces of ice where you live are in your whiskey glass ;):p:ROFLMAO:

Charming Pheroze just charming!

Lol!![emoji56]
 
I find it hard to believe that even an FMJ would look so nice after hitting something hard enough to reject it, and be able to sit there and spin for that long? I wonder what the conclusion of the Myth boys was? Were they able to replicate it? Probably a one in a million shot.
 
speaking of halfwits.
this is not as bad as a youtube video that was getting around where 2 guys tested a bullet proof vest.
they did this by one donning the vest, and the other shot him in the chest with a 9mm. (from about 10 yds)
it dropped him to the ground, moaning and groaning, and upon removal of the vest there was a bleed going on.
the guy with the gun thought it was funny.
bruce.
 
:E Confused:
 
I've killed quite a few muskrats by shooting them through ice thin enough to see them swimming underneath. First a buddy jumps on the den tunnel on shore and the panicked 'rat swims out to escape the commotion. .22LR RN will penetrate 3-4 cm of ice and still have enough power kill the muskrat. And that much ice is just thick enough to hold up a human stupid enough to try it. ( I was 15 yrs old at the time) We never got a "bounce back" with the soft lead .22 bullets, if the ice was too thick they just stayed in the hole. If the ice is "just right" you can pound a hole with a rock after, reach in and retrieve the dead rat. Made a bit of fur money that way.
 
.????.?...what ????? Oh go ahead and just shoot yourself in the face and save the public the expense of treating the wounds that are coming.
 
speaking of halfwits.
this is not as bad as a youtube video that was getting around where 2 guys tested a bullet proof vest.
they did this by one donning the vest, and the other shot him in the chest with a 9mm. (from about 10 yds)
it dropped him to the ground, moaning and groaning, and upon removal of the vest there was a bleed going on.
the guy with the gun thought it was funny.
bruce.
Practicing for the Darwin awards.
 
The guys does not seem to be concerned how close the bullet came back....feel like this will end badly for someone sometime.
 
I've killed quite a few muskrats by shooting them through ice thin enough to see them swimming underneath. First a buddy jumps on the den tunnel on shore and the panicked 'rat swims out to escape the commotion. .22LR RN will penetrate 3-4 cm of ice and still have enough power kill the muskrat. And that much ice is just thick enough to hold up a human stupid enough to try it. ( I was 15 yrs old at the time) We never got a "bounce back" with the soft lead .22 bullets, if the ice was too thick they just stayed in the hole. If the ice is "just right" you can pound a hole with a rock after, reach in and retrieve the dead rat. Made a bit of fur money that way.
People who live in the colder climates come up with some of the craziest things I've heard of (and now seen).
Not that us Southern Rednecks are any slouch when it comes to doing stupid stuff...
All that video was missing was a guy saying "Hold my beer and watch this..."
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,317
Messages
1,572,737
Members
169,609
Latest member
JuanitaSid
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top