Wheels up to Limpopo

Enjoy the hunt. Limpopo is one of the better hunts you'll get in South Africa.

Just got back from Limpopo and the Northwest, great hunt, roan, klipsringer, Limpopo bushbuck, springbok, gemsbok and blesbok. I urge everyone not to cancel our hunts. My outfitter was booked solid in June but my wife and I were the only Safari not to cancel after our CDC issued the latest travel advisory.

Awesome, enjoy! Look forward to the report!

Enjoy!

Have a great trip, and please report on your travel along the way.

I'm headed to Limpopo in 17 days. :)

Wish you the very best :D Cheers:

Heading to the airport shortly for takeoff to Newark then on to Joburg and up to Limpopo. Buffalo, Roan and Golden Wildebeest on the list. Report when I get back on the 15th.
Good luck on the travels and happy hunting! Looking forward to your report when you get back :)

Good luck chashardy! Looking forward to your report.

Just got back from Limpopo and the Northwest, great hunt, roan, klipsringer, Limpopo bushbuck, springbok, gemsbok and blesbok. I urge everyone not to cancel our hunts. My outfitter was booked solid in June but my wife and I were the only Safari not to cancel after our CDC issued the latest travel advisory.
Congrats on your recent hunt. Sounds very successful.
Seconding your sugggestion that we not cancel our safaris. Unless you have some pre-existing condition, the risk is very understandable and manageable. I had a greater chance of getting hospitalized and/or killed by a pair of Buffalo than from Covid.

Congrats on your recent hunt. Sounds very successful.
Seconding your sugggestion that we not cancel our safaris. Unless you have some pre-existing condition, the risk is very understandable and manageable. I had a greater chance of getting hospitalized and/or killed by a pair of Buffalo than from Covid.
I agree, we were chased by a pissed off giraff that had lost her calf to a leopard. I felt more threatened by having to wear a mask for 30 something hours in the airports and on the planes!

Safe travels, good luck and shoot straight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djshfsdf

Latest profile posts

DEAR SIR/MADAM,
DO YOU NEED FINANCE?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FINANCE?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FINANCE TO ENLARGE YOUR BUSINESS?
WE HELP INDIVIDUALS AND COMPANIES TO OBTAIN FINANCE FOR BUSINESS
EXPANDING AND TO SETUP A NEW BUSINESS RANGING ANY AMOUNT. GET FINANCE AT AFFORDABLE INTEREST RATE OF 3% contact us Pacific landing Whatsapp +91, Seven, Three, 0, Three, Three, Eight, Two, Six, Three, One
NYAMAZANA SAFARIS wrote on majorsafari's profile.
Trail cam image is of a cat we never took .. it’s not a great image but I can assure you it’s a very big cat . Other photo is of my client with his cat this year .
thokau wrote on Just a dude in BC's profile.
Hallo, ein Freund von mir lebt auf einer Farm in den Rocky Mountains.
Leider kam es dort in den letzten Wochen zu Bränden.
Hoffe es geht dir gut!?