Wheeler sanding jig height?

clockwork_7mm_gator

AH fanatic
Joined
Apr 29, 2020
Messages
549
Reaction score
488
Media
1
Anyone happen to know the height of a Wheeler recoil pad jig when the spine is parallel to the bench and no pad is attached? (Trying to determine if an oscillating sander is tall enough to use.)
 
Not sure about the Wheeler, I have the Miles Gilbert one, but I’ve done three pads with a Rigid oscillating sander. I used Pachmayr Decelerator pads with it.
 
The belt is 4” and the spec sheet says 3/4” stroke.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,298
Messages
1,572,010
Members
169,474
Latest member
AubreyWyan
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top