What to do with Elephant skin panels?

Scott CWO

AH ambassador
Joined
Apr 10, 2013
Messages
5,484
Reaction score
25,889
Location
Colorado
Media
215
Articles
3
Hunting reports
Africa
4
USA/Canada
3
Asia/M.East
1
Member of
SCI, DSC, WSF, RMEF, GSCO, and NRA
Hunted
Botswana, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Mozambique x3, Tanzania x2, South Africa, Cameroon and CAR. Tajikistan, Canada, Mexico, AK, WY, NM, SD, CO, UT, AZ, NV, TX
Any info on companies that can make things from ele skin panels would be appreciated. I’ve got two and also both rear feet. Also got my ivory but have a plan for it. Thanks!
 
There are several custom boot and leather workers in Texas that can make something with them.

Ideas for the panels Boots, Belt, Wallet, Gun Case, Briefcases, Duffel Bag, etc
 
There are several custom boot and leather workers in Texas that can make something with them.

Ideas for the panels Boots, Belt, Wallet, Gun Case, Briefcases, Duffel Bag, etc
Names?
 
Did you get the four ear panels!?
 
Did you get the four ear panels!?
Already have a local plan for ears and ivory. Need plan and place to make things from panels and feet.
 
Following this post as I also have some Ele skin Id like to get some stuff made with.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,573,091
Members
169,697
Latest member
h19anet1
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top