Western Buffalo Hunt Offer US$15,000 Season 2024 & 2025 Cameroon

No these are 2 different shots !

Offer still available for season 2024

IMG_8289.png

Another great western buffalo ! Book your spot !

52fee1a8-6b13-43c9-ad27-09be99b3ef2e.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone or a couple of guys should just all over this. Great price for a cool trophy in a special place. Not many people get to hunt buff in Cameroon for 15k

Someone or a couple of guys should just all over this. Great price for a cool trophy in a special place. Not many people get to hunt buff in Cameroon for 15k
I fully agree ! someone should just jump on this !

We still have one last spot for season 2024 !

For season 2025 we can offer in addition of this deal, a non exportable elephant hunt for 10 000 euros ! PM if interested ! The hunt will then be 10 days instead of 6-7 days !

Romain

The offer is sold for season 2024 but we still have a few spots for 2025 ! Book your hunt in advance !

Offer still available for season 2025 ! Book your hunt !

full

Will you be at DSC?

Will you be at DSC?
Unfortunately no, this year the convention is right in the middle of two hunts, so i won’t be able to make it.

But you can reach me by whatsapp if you want ! Send me a PM and i ll give you my number.

Check the first two buffaloes of the season !

Best regards,

Romain

IMG_1826.png

IMG_1777.jpeg

Does each hunter get to take a buffalo?
If each hunter buys that deal yes 1 buffalo per deal. However we have a limited quotas so depending on when you want yo book i might only have one buff left to sell.

Best regards,

Romain

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AudryCline

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?