Well there goes the neigborbood....

I don't know shit about politics in CAR but it doesn't sound good . I think there's an outfitter on here that offers hunts , maybe he could chime in
 
It does cause a person to hit the pause button, and wonder why?
 
Hello

The French lost a lot of influence in Africa this couple years and a big opposition against French politics and military.
Specially become stronger since the Russian extent their influence in the country and push the population against the French government.

The president is very close to the Russian now and for a strong idea that all the problems in C.A.R came from the French so 2 years ago the French government stopped to pay the salaries of officials. It was a question of time before they stopped or suspended the French army contract.
 
Hello

The French lost a lot of influence in Africa this couple years and a big opposition against French politics and military.
Specially become stronger since the Russian extent their influence in the country and push the population against the French government.

The president is very close to the Russian now and for a strong idea that all the problems in C.A.R came from the French so 2 years ago the French government stopped to pay the salaries of officials. It was a question of time before they stopped or suspended the French army contract.
Thanks for clearing that up!!
 
Next it will be the Russians and Chinese fighting over African countries it seems.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,303
Messages
1,572,188
Members
169,505
Latest member
CharliL771
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top