Warthog cull and trophy hunting

Beauceron

Reaction score
I am looking for hunting for 2025, I am only interested in warthog hunting.
Maybe some kind of offer from some big farm where they cause damage.
Please, no dizzying offers with prices.
I am looking for fair hunting for fair pay.
I'm not looking for anything fancy, just a basic offer and a satisfying hunt

Those hunts pop up from time to time and are incredibly fun.

The tough part to keeping prices down are that your ph often has agreements in place with the property owner on the price of the lodge and animals, including culls. Of course the PH still has his daily fees which not only covers his fee but also the use of his vehicle and fuel, and the usually a tracker/skinner.

Oftentimes the best "deals" that I've found are offered after one arrives for a regularly scheduled hunt. By that time of the year, the current conditions on the ground are well known to the land owner/manager and culls of all types are offered at great prices.

You may already know all this, but perhaps another person also looking for the same type of hunt does not.

I've had great cull hunting with @LJ SAFARIS and @KAROO WILD Safaris . Perhaps they will chime in as well.

My next hunt in RSA will be for culls only as the shipping of trophies are expensive. I'll be culling kudu, warthog and whatever the bush provides. I'll be there just to enjoy the company of friends and take in the sites and sound for a week.

Enjoy. I hope you get some great offers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ECHS-Marius

Latest profile posts

TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]
Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa