Wanted Stainless Synthetic Remington 375 H&H NIB

NJC

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
I’m trying to find a Remington 375 in stainless with a synthetic stock, NIB as it will be a gift.

1678465200884.jpeg

Unfortunately it doesn’t look like these are made anymore so I’m searching….

Because I am a sentimental old fart and 30 years ago I bought that exact rifle for my brother as a high school graduation gift and now I want to get his son the same one for when he is old enough to hunt with us.

I picked up my NIB SPS XCR in .375 off Gunbroker. They come up every so often. I got turned on to them after using one as a client rifle in Cameroon. With a low power scope they come in just shy of 8 lbs and happen to be the softest shooting .375s I've ever handled. There's just something about that synthetic stock that's soaks up all the recoil. Very accurate and reliable....just a couple other reasons to own one.

Because I am a sentimental old fart and 30 years ago I bought that exact rifle for my brother as a high school graduation gift and now I want to get his son the same one for when he is old enough to hunt with us.
Great reason! I had one of these very same rifles awhile back. It was extremely accurate. Very light and handy as well. Good luck in your search.

Great rifle, although I have never been attacked and had to shoot one upside down so I wouldn’t know if it would fail, great reason to buy one also!

I got a great deal on one of the custom shop 700ks earlier in the year for a buddy of mine. Now he won’t have to borrow mine every time we go to Africa.

People like to talk trash about the 700, but I’ve got one that has served me well.

I’ve taken 14 species of game and 30 animals with one without any issues.
96 model 700 classic. Going back to Africa for its 3 time in July.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Margareta9

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on MarcoPani's profile.
Happy Birthday, from Grahamstown, South Africa.
I hope your day is great!
Cheers
Marius
EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on Ilkay Taskin's profile.
Happy Birthday from Grahamstown, South Africa! I hope you have a great day!
Cheers, Marius
idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]