Wanted Remington Classic

375sunrise

AH senior member
Joined
Aug 30, 2015
Messages
71
Reaction score
28
Location
North Texas
Hunting reports
Africa
1
I need a Remington factory "Classic" long action walnut stock that has NOT been altered. I can use the standard classic or the CDL version. It doesn't have to be new condition as long as it good usable condition. If you have one you will part with please let me know.
Thanks, Dale.
 
Have you checked stockysstocks.com ? They have an incredible invetory.
Good luck in your search. My stock is in use.
 
Yes I have checked there. This rifle belongs to a neighbor who left it laying on the truck bed cover & drove off & of course it ended up flying off at 70 mph & destroyed the stock, scope, trigger guard but the barrel & action are serviceable. He is an elderly guy 80+ yo & will not even consider a laminate or synthetic stock.
 
Just found 4 of them on ebay. Take a look.
 
Thanks 35, checked them & I found 3 on ebay & 2 had the length of pull shortened & 1 had varmint barrel inlet so still looking.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,305
Messages
1,572,315
Members
169,524
Latest member
hunverealo1973
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top