Wanted Remington 700 BDL Iron Sights

I probably have some in my gunsmithing tool chest, likely labeled in a ziplock bag.

I will take a peek and share either during or after the holiday quite busy here. In the meantime you may wish to take measurements on the spacing of your screw holes front and rear... Not many worn iron sights in America these days!

Can usually find them on ebay or Gunbroker as well. Or Numrich.

I will take a peek and share either during or after the holiday quite busy here. In the meantime you may wish to take measurements on the spacing of your screw holes front and rear... Not many worn iron sights in America these days!
After work today, did a serious scan of the dining room gunsmithing box (it's a great test to see whether or not your woman is a keeper) to no avail. 2 700s I had came with no iron sights but I vividly recall selling a 350 rem mag combo bear deer gun 2 a native American chief in Coeur d'Alene Idaho. I may or may not have sent the iron sights with the gun but I will do another scan up at the farm as I have a similar set up there. They are not all the same the newest ones appear very cheap parkerized or matte bluing the medium error variant is the same with white paint on the hash marks and the older ones appear more like quality machined pieces. I will let you know what I find... As said by others, there are piles of 'em in people's gun part tackle boxes, most gunsmiths have removed 'em to install (too large for the job) scopes, etc.! What caliber 700 are you putting 'em back on? ;) DG gun? Short-range deer/bear gun? I know I have 1-2 pr. but simply have to find 'em...1 set is blued (80s-90s) and the other parkerized (2000s).

IMG_20211230_175148.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If you sell them on a normal day, say $0-30 (incl. shipping,) but IF the Rem plant's closed (or being sold again) on the day you mail, the collector value (+100%) kicks in (so $0-60!) ;) And, 99% of those sight/bush protectors/f. hoods are lying on the ground in wilderness areas. 'Have NEVER purchased a used Rem with 1 attached, and came home w/o one from Zim in 2019 (Win M70 .416-ripped off by walking through jess bush. 'Could've also been due to recoil as I've had 'em pop off on occasion at the range.)

*i have a small pile of gently used Rem Mod 700 X-Mark Pro adj triggers for sale! Some have been expoxied to 2lb to avoid Warranty Service or worse.

After work today, did a serious scan of the dining room gunsmithing box (it's a great test to see whether or not your woman is a keeper) to no avail. 2 700s I had came with no iron sights but I vividly recall selling a 350 rem mag combo bear deer gun 2 a native American chief in Coeur d'Alene Idaho. I may or may not have sent the iron sights with the gun but I will do another scan up at the farm as I have a similar set up there. They are not all the same the newest ones appear very cheap parkerized or matte bluing the medium error variant is the same with white paint on the hash marks and the older ones appear more like quality machined pieces. I will let you know what I find... As said by others, there are piles of 'em in people's gun part tackle boxes, most gunsmiths have removed 'em to install (too large for the job) scopes, etc.! What caliber 700 are you putting 'em back on? ;) DG gun? Short-range deer/bear gun? I know I have 1-2 pr. but simply have to find 'em...1 set is blued (80s-90s) and the other parkerized (2000s).

View attachment 444373
Short-Range Deer

I didn’t say anything. Thought you would get overrun. If you still need them I have a life time supply. Out of town so wouldn’t be able to ship till end of next week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SidneyE968

Latest profile posts

Bartbux wrote on franzfmdavis's profile.
Btw…this was Kuche….had a great time.
Sorry to see your troubles on pricing.

Happy to call you and talk about experience…I’m also a Minnesota guy.
Ready for the next hunt