Wanted Mrc 1999 PH Mag Box Spring

Flewis

Gold supporter
AH elite
Joined
Sep 6, 2022
Messages
1,505
Reaction score
3,324
Looking for a new mag box spring for mrc 1999 ph in 505
 
The mag spring should be the same as one for a Model 70 magnum length action, it looks the same on mine and the 1999 is a M70 clone for the most part
 
You can use a surplus M98 Mauser spring in a M70.
Those old German springs will outlast the new, Classic M70 magazine springs.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,311
Messages
1,572,547
Members
169,585
Latest member
AdrieneMcI
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top