WANTED: Looking For Discounted Lion Hunt

Welcome to AH Enzo! What country are you looking to hunt?

You Know it kind of funny I live in Kenya (No Hunting) and TZ has become so expensive., I used to hunt in TZ when I was living there.
So right now Im open to whats out there so have put the feelers out.

Since most concessions have quotas it'll be hard to find a discounted hunt unless someone drops theirs for some reason or another. I hunted with Jon Hulme in Botswana and the whole SAVE concession we were on had only a couple of permits per year. I made my commitment at least 2 yrs ahead of time.
Image1489239454.978399.jpg

Hi Enzo,
Welcome to the forum. If you are interested, I will be able to help you in South Africa. Are you looking for an exportable Lion?
Please be so kind to forward me either a PM or email, and I will happy to send you some info.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen

Welcome to AH sir.

Here is a thought. Maybe for American hunters, the SA outfitters could cut a deal on the price and start a little storage business. We buy a hunt from you, you store the salted dry hide until the law changes for a fee, and then ship it.
That's just my mind at work.

Enzo, I have a free range lion hunt available in the Zambezi valley, area is 2 million acres, have a discounted option for a 15 day hunt with a minimal daily rate and higher trophy fee on success, this is a classic baited lion hunt with options for buffalo, hippo, sable and plains game.
GLASS LION.JPG

Martin

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're interested in an RSA lion, check out @Umlilo Safaris. They have the best prices I've seen anywhere. We had a great time hunting with them- lion in my avatar hunted with them back in July.

We can also assist you for a Lion here in Luangwa Valley for 2017, it will for sure not be as low as in SA... but on other hand if you have hunting in Tanzania before you probably have your target on something similar ?

Hi - we are in Tanzania. Unfortunately we have no discounted hunts, but the hunting is very good! Our regular price is not bad and in line with the rest of Africa.
As stated by a member earlier - our quota on lion is very controlled and we sell/hunt them in the same fashion. Success rate is high but amount is limited.
Where will you want to export the trophy?
There is a chance for a hunt in 2017 but only later in the season. I would be happy to provide more info on this if you wish (please contact me directly - info below).
We have one left for 2018 if you don't come right in 2017 with us or another operator here on AH!

IMG_20170312_115658_resized.jpg

lions we left in the bush last year to get a little older.

P7251428.JPG
P7251468.JPG

age class we like to harvest in our areas.

Hello Enzo
We can help you in South Africa.
Please PM or e-mail me for more details.
Have a look at our lion special we have under "Deals and Offers"
We offer classic lion hunting on foot on a very large area in the Kalahari Desert.
Sincerely
Hans de Klerk

Sounds like you just may yourself a good deal. Good luck!

Here is a thought. Maybe for American hunters, the SA outfitters could cut a deal on the price and start a little storage business. We buy a hunt from you, you store the salted dry hide until the law changes for a fee, and then ship it.
That's just my mind at work.

Good day Sir
This is something some outfitters are offering US hunters . If you look carefully at the USFW regulations it is clear that an animal harvested during a ban period is never importable . This is my understanding.
Warm hunting regards
Dave

Hi @enzo
If you are looking at a Captive bred lion that's released just prior to you shooting it there are some outfitters offering these hunts.

If you are looking at a wild lion in wilderness areas , I have available in Mozambique and in Zimbabwe.

These are not exportable to the US at this time but to most other countries.
If you're interested please send me an email or PM
Warm hunting
Regards
Dave

Good day Enzo

Welcome to AH. We have have free roaming lion hunts available in various countries. Please send us a PM or email me at magdel@gametrackersafrica.com

Thank you.

Enzo, I have a free range lion hunt available in the Zambezi valley, area is 2 million acres, have a discounted option for a 15 day hunt with a minimal daily rate and higher trophy fee on success, this is a classic baited lion hunt with options for buffalo, hippo, sable and plains game.
View attachment 176025
Martin
There are some big cats there as you can see!
Regards,
Philip

Good day Sir
This is something some outfitters are offering US hunters . If you look carefully at the USFW regulations it is clear that an animal harvested during a ban period is never importable . This is my understanding.
Warm hunting regards
Dave
Good to know! I was unaware. Sure hope Trump's guy works some magic soon!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlineBr

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]
Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa