Wanted Krieghoff Big Five .375 Flanged

Fredsfun

New member
Joined
Aug 20, 2021
Messages
3
Reaction score
2
Hello fellow members. I'm putting the feelers out for a Krieghoff Big Five in .375 flanged and with the "intelligent" ejector that allows user selectable ejection or extraction. Any offers or leads would be appreciated!
Thank you
 
Hello AZDAVE, that rifle is an extractor only. Thank you for the tip though!
 
I spoke with a Krieghoff rep the other day and she had mentioned that they now only offer ejectors on the big five models. Apparently demand was overwhelmingly biased towards ejectors so they made it the only option. The user adjustable regulation is also a thing of the past.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,344
Messages
1,573,567
Members
169,760
Latest member
hb88gdn
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top