Wanted Heym 470NE

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2023-04-25 at 8.47.40 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-04-25 at 8.47.40 AM.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 182
  • Screen Shot 2023-04-25 at 8.47.40 AM 1.png
    Screen Shot 2023-04-25 at 8.47.40 AM 1.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 197
 
That one is an exceptional example of a Heym double. I must confess it is way better in person- I’ve had the opportunity to shoot it once. It’s likely the reason I’m on this search. Thanks @rookhawk !
 
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,428
Messages
1,575,965
Members
170,487
Latest member
DanieleHar
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top