Wanted Cz or zzk magnum action

Member Krish may have one for sale. Are you looking for one with a .532 "Standard Magnum" bolt face?

I believe Wayne at AHR as some.

Attachments

I’ve got two of them, but I’m gonna be gone until Monday at the Minnesota sporting clays championship. I can send pics then.

Very frustrating!
We can buy nuclear submarines from the US and England but you guys have rediculous bureaucratic controls on "sporting goods" which makes it very difficult for you to export.
We have no problems importing parts/actions as long as we are licensed for that category of weapon, have a permit to purchase and then the confirmation from the police to Border Force via a B709A form to release the shipment - ask me how I know this!
I hear that due to the AUKUS deal on nuclear submarines that "some" export restrictions may be eased, but I bet that does not extend to "Sporting Goods".
My rant for the day!

Very frustrating!
We can buy nuclear submarines from the US and England but you guys have rediculous bureaucratic controls on "sporting goods" which makes it very difficult for you to export.
We have no problems importing parts/actions as long as we are licensed for that category of weapon, have a permit to purchase and then the confirmation from the police to Border Force via a B709A form to release the shipment - ask me how I know this!
I hear that due to the AUKUS deal on nuclear submarines that "some" export restrictions may be eased, but I bet that does not extend to "Sporting Goods".
My rant for the day!
you gotta draw the line somewhere...........

I’ve got two of them, but I’m gonna be gone until Monday at the Minnesota sporting clays championship. I can send pics then.
i might be interested in them, how much are you asking for them?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Medic2637

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?