Wanted 577 Nitro Express Die Set

MRogersII

AH veteran
Joined
Jan 12, 2019
Messages
176
Reaction score
99
Media
20
Greetings, All

I am looking for a used set of reloading dies for the 577 Nitro Express.

Secondarily, if someone has a set of dies in the continental US, and would be willing to resize a box of 20 new brass for me, I would gladly pay for your time and provide return shipping.

The lead time on new dies is pretty significant and I was looking to get a box of brass sized in order to get proofing and load development underway.

Thank you

Michael
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2020-04-15 at 9.30.12 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-04-15 at 9.30.12 AM.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 162
  • Screen Shot 2020-04-15 at 9.30.14 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-04-15 at 9.30.14 AM.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 176
My mistake, I should have specified 577 Nitro 3". One of those is the 577/500, and the other is the 2 3/4".

Thank you for the information nonetheless. I appreciate it.

Michael
 
If you don’t mind the $$$ or actually €€€€ Triebel makes these dies but they’re something like 450EUR for a set. I’ve heard their dies are excellent but whether this is all that important for large nitro chamberings I’m not convinced.
 
I still would like to make contact with someone who has a set of 577 NE dies.

Thank you

Michael
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,377
Messages
1,574,533
Members
170,056
Latest member
LuzBurgin3
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top