Wanted .425 Westley Richards Or .404 Jeffery

cwdubya

AH member
Reaction score
Hunted
USA
Digging this up topic again, and using the Bernie Sanders meme this time, to see if anyone has either a Westley Richards bolt action rifle in .425 Westley Richards, or a W.J. Jeffery & Co bolt action rifle in .404 Jeffery kicking around the gun safe that they're bored of, that they're looking to sell to acquire a different rifle or fund a new adventure, or other sufficiently creative excuse to let one of these rifles go?

Bernie Meme.png

May be willing to part with a CZ 550 in 425 WR if you’re still interested. PM me

Digging this up topic again, and using the Bernie Sanders meme this time, to see if anyone has either a Westley Richards bolt action rifle in .425 Westley Richards, or a W.J. Jeffery & Co bolt action rifle in .404 Jeffery kicking around the gun safe that they're bored of, that they're looking to sell to acquire a different rifle or fund a new adventure, or other sufficiently creative excuse to let one of these rifles go?

View attachment 554403
How could anyone ever get bored with a 425 WR or 404J ? 2 brilliant cartridges and generally in great rifles . I like the 425 so much I have 2 . Also a 404J and 416 Rigby. Much prefer the other 2 cartridges and rifles to the Rigby .

Darn, I thought that maybe Bernie had seen the light and changed for the better.

The only people who may have one are billionaires. They have them because they don't pay their fair share of taxes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FloyDespei

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JG26Irish_2 wrote on WISafariHunter's profile.
About Lon's Elephant hunts w/Tokoloshe? I hear Lon is battling cancer? What is his long term prognosis? I am already booked to hunt Africa in 2024 2025. Might consider 2026 for another African hunt. I want to hunt a more wild open region devoid of civilization. Concern is the risk that I book f/2026 then find poor Lon has passed on? Does Lon have any assistance to carry on the business in his absence?
Life is Short live it how you want...
jgraco33 wrote on 85lc's profile.
Is your 22HP still available? If so have the original case?
tacklers wrote on ianevans's profile.
Hi Ian, I'm contemplating my first outing, leaving UK via Dubai to Africa, taking rifles as you did.

I presume it went okay for you, would you have done anything differently? Cheers, Richard East Sussex