Wanted 416 Taylor Dies & Components

Jared

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
South Africa, Ireland,
Let me know what you have for sale. I just bought the used barrel in the forum, and the gunsmith is already ready to test fire. I need ammo ASAP. Thanks

I have the following:
- 59 pieces of 416 Taylor Jamison brass ($175)
- 86 pieces of 416 Taylor Brass formed from Winchester 458 Mag ($125)
- Used RCBS dies in good condition ($65)
- New lee dies ($45)

IMG_4342.jpeg
IMG_4343.jpeg
IMG_4344.jpeg
IMG_4345.jpeg
IMG_4346.jpeg

The Jamison brass and RCBS dies sold to @Jared. The Taylor brass formed from 458 WM and the Lees dies are available to anyone else interested.

The Jamison brass and RCBS dies sold to @Jared. The Taylor brass formed from 458 WM and the Lees dies are available to anyone else interested.
If you still have the lee dies and brass I would like them. No idea how to send a pm as I have only ever read posts on this website.

They are available. I just sent you a PM. You should get a notification in your email linked to your AH account and also see a notification at the top of the homepage.

I have quite a few .416 Taylor made from .458 , am out of town, but sun/mon i can get a count if you are interested

Also looking for a die set if anyone has please.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muslimmarriageevents

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia