Wanted 416 Rigby

wyobarrister

Reaction score
All,

I have decided my life won’t be complete without a 416 Rigby for an upcoming trip in 2025. I have had a few 375 H&H rifles but need something a tad bigger for the next trip. I’m not looking for anything too fancy but it would need to be a bolt gun. Any leads?

Are you looking for a Rigby rifle chambered in 416 Rigby or a rifle chambered in 416 Rigby? Like a Ruger RSM etc

I've got one for sale, let me know if you'd like to chat

Thanks for the responses. As to the questions, I’d be happy with a Ruger or CZ.

I've got one for sale, let me know if you'd like to chat

DM sent.

I have a Ruger RSM in 416 Rigby with a Luepold and quick detach mounts along with a bunch of ammo if you need something like that.

If you think bigger I have a great Brno in 458 Lott for sale. You can use anything from 350-550 gr. Will easily do 2400fps with a 400 gr and more and can hold 5 in the magazine

Simpsons LTD had a CZ 416 Rigby, Euro type stock for sale last weekend, 1795.00.

Matt Roberts at MNR custom guns has several on his website. He has a Dakota that I lust for and a Ruger RSM. He is great to deal with and is a gunmaker that evaluates everything he sells.

www.mnrcustom.com

Call him!

Matt Roberts at MNR custom guns has several on his website. He has a Dakota that I lust for and a Ruger RSM. He is great to deal with and is a gunmaker that evaluates everything he sells.

www.mnrcustom.com

Call him!
The Ruger is interesting. Is it me, or has the stock been reshaped/replaced? A second crossbolt has been added, either way.

All,

I have decided my life won’t be complete without a 416 Rigby for an upcoming trip in 2025. I have had a few 375 H&H rifles but need something a tad bigger for the next trip. I’m not looking for anything too fancy but it would need to be a bolt gun. Any leads?

I have a really nice Ruger RSM 416 Rigby I bought off a member here back in 2019 I’ve never shot. Bought it for a trip I never took. It has a new Zeiss scope and comes with 80 rounds of Nosler Trophy Grade 400 gr ammo. I believe the gun is around 20 years old. Excellent condition.

Last edited by a moderator:
Simpsons LTD had a CZ 416 Rigby, Euro type stock for sale last weekend, 1795.00.
I just double checked, both of the 416 Rigby's in stock at Simpson's last weekend are now gone. I do see 3 or 4 on Gunbroker right now.

@wyobarrister
I got these two if you are interested. CZ 550 416 Rigby. They are $2600 + shipping. I don't think either one is fired.
Krish.
Screenshot_20240727_151811_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240727_181417_Gallery.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gte498

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]
Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa