Wanted 375 Ruger Brass

Bandera

AH fanatic
Joined
Feb 28, 2024
Messages
882
Reaction score
1,953
Location
Huntsville
Website
www.caverncovecompetitiveshooting.com
Media
8
Hunting reports
Africa
2
USA/Canada
2
Member of
SCI
Hunted
USA: AL, TX, MS, SD, NE, WA, NM, KY, TN, MO, S.C, Canada: BC, Africa: RSA, NW Prov. , Limpopo.
i am in need of 375 Ruger brass.

Thanks
 
Pm answered.
 
Found enough to keep me busy for a while. Thanks
 
Transaction went smooth with ChetAF.

Muleye not so smooth, he is a scammer. Took money, said he would send brass and did not. Gave few excusses. I asked for a refund and then he blocked me on PayPal.
He use this phone number and email.
619) 714-4047, sevenshot67@gmail.com.
Also uses John.davis1018@icloud.com
 
If you are interested in factory loads I saw a pile of this at a local gun store a couple weeks ago for I think 65.00 a box or thereabouts. I could check on it if you are interested. Tags were very faded so it’s been sitting on his shelf forever.
 
Sorry to hear you got burned. I sent an email out to Hornady recently asking them about 375 Ruger brass and sadly they sent back a generic "not this month" reply. I have enough to keep me OK, but seriously, they need fo step up to the plate.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,366
Members
169,546
Latest member
MariaCross
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top