Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI Life Member, DSC, NRA Life Member
Hunted
Canada, RSA, USA, Zimbabwe
Good afternoon, all.

In preparation for a lioness hunt in 2025, I'm looking for approximately 100 Woodleigh .375 300gr PP projectiles. I'm hearing they're going back into production, but no definitive date or pathway for distribution in the US yet.

Thank you,

Do you mean woodleigh protected point or North Fork percussion point? Woodleigh PP actually have the highest velocity rating on their 375 bullets. The north fork PP were what are supposedly known for cats from what I understood. If you are actually looking for north fork They are currently available through reloading international and in stock.

I have some swift A Frame 375 300 grain if that's what you're looking for shoot me a PM. I also have a bunch of 300 grain accubonds if for some reason you might need those

Thanks gents. I ended up sourcing the Woodleigh protected points I was looking for on another forum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hunt4fun

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?