Wanted .358 Winchester Rifle

One of my dad's favorite rounds. Good luck on the hunt!
 
Looking for a .358 Winchester bolt action rifle

I have a Winchester M70 I can get you some photos of, beautiful rifle. Bought it for myself for deer hunting but did some work on another rifle and decided to use it. I have not shot it. I believe Ill have time to post some photos tomorrow.
 
Easiest way to get one is have a .308 rebored. JES Reboring in Oregon does this work.

 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2023-08-23 at 7.58.56 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-08-23 at 7.58.56 AM.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 205

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,570,309
Members
168,869
Latest member
NevilleHer
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top