Wanted 300 H&H Brass

I've got some. 48, if my count is correct.

Mix of headstamps, all fired. 34 WW Super + 1 RP + 13 FC

$55 to your door if you want them.


300 HH Mag x25.jpg
300 HH Mag x23.jpg
 
I could let go of 100pc of fired. I don't know how many times. I have multiple head stamps. I'll have to dig them out and separate them so you can get same head stamp. $1.50/pc w/ free shipping. I'll count while I'm sorting, I may be able to let loose of more.
Curtis
 
I can offer 71pc Rem-UMC F-? and 29pc W-W F-1 to make 100. I'm going to hang onto the rest as I plan to build a 300 H&H in the next couple of years.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,796
Members
169,415
Latest member
ilvigarhamp1983
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top