Want to buy lightly used Sako S20 Hunter

Altitude sickness

Gold supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
I would like to purchase a lightly used Sako S20 Hunter. I would prefer a .308 but will consider other calibers. Thank you

The .308 is $1299 plus tax and I don’t like the camo on it.

I've got an 6.5 PRC one but unless you want both the precision & hunter configs (I have parts for Precision config brand new in boxes), you're likely better with EuroOptic for that caliber. Too bad they don't have any in 308 at the $999 price.

Last edited:
There are a couple on GB. Mine in 6.5 PRC is VERY accurate.

I got one from EuroOptic in the 6.5 PRC. Here's my best handload so far...3 shot group! Haven't shot that load again though, as it was not the speed I was trying to achieve - but they don't come any more accurate LOL! Shot it @ 100 yards on a Sinclair Competition rest, suppressed. Hoping to find 1/2 MOA around 3000 fps...getting close...just a matter of head spacing at this point.
My hunting buddy bought one just like mine and it performs just as well. That is a GREAT buy! You won't be disappointed! Sako always puts a crisp, adjustable trigger in their guns that really tops it off.

IMG_9956.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiningsoulstrust01

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]
Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa