Want To Buy 450-400 NE Heym Double Rifle

Have had a couple of good responses however 1- was a lefty and the other was a 458 win mag I do thank both of you gentleman but as I am right handed shooter left hand was out and as I already have a 470 heym I was able to purchase on this site 458 win mag is out . However I am not going to loose hope as you guys have a 450-400 some where for sale willing to buy the right one. Thanks again

Have had a couple of good responses however 1- was a lefty and the other was a 458 win mag I do thank both of you gentleman but as I am right handed shooter left hand was out and as I already have a 470 heym I was able to purchase on this site 458 win mag is out . However I am not going to loose hope as you guys have a 450-400 some where for sale willing to buy the right one. Thanks again
This is really one the big benefits of this site. I have purchased several rifles in this same manner on this site. You could go to 50 "local gun stores" across the country and likely never run into a rifle like this. However, on here you have virtually a world wide audience, just post what you're looking for and more likely than not somebody on here has one, or that particular brass, optic, or whatever it may be that you are in search of. Good luck on the hunt for your Heym.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roberthiz

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Shaker Crew | Kids Sweatshirt
https://www.braveactiveco.com/products/knit-sweatshirt
Comfortable and premium quality Knit Sweatshirt. Our Knit Sweatshirt is crafted with our exquisite recycled fabric, ensuring a soft and lightweight feel.
John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia