Wall pedestal Whitetail

Dawg2019

AH veteran
Joined
Sep 1, 2019
Messages
117
Reaction score
311
Location
Georgia
Media
36
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Took this whitetail last deer season and got the mount back a couple of days ago. It’s the only whitetail I have had done as a wall pedestal, but I’m super pleased with how it turned out. This old guy had a couple of scars on him and I’m glad the taxidermist didn’t try to “fix” them.
IMG_6712.jpeg
IMG_6711.jpeg
IMG_6710.jpeg
 
Looking good, thanks for sharing!
 
Very nice deer and mount. I have always liked wall pedestals, especially on deer and similar sized game.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,436
Messages
1,576,131
Members
170,521
Latest member
ClayDame7
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top