Dr Ray

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Australia/NZ
Member of
Sporting Shooters Association of Australia + CRM Gunsports (Cairns)
Photo of the spread
IMG_2663.JPG

Jeffrey it’s great to joke and look forward to meeting you one (I’ll be bringing a jar of Vegemite for you).

When I was in high school we wondered what the hell these guys were talking about and this vegemite sandwich.

I would prefer XXXX or Powers.

Not yuk if used as I suggested

Reactions: ack
I am still trying to develop an understanding of its unique flavour profile :sick::D

I tricked my young nephew in Europe into thinking it’s chocolate spread like Nutella. You should have seen his face!

That is gold, would of been a laugh to see the expression change from expected pleasure to what the bloody he## is that
I tricked my young nephew in Europe into thinking it’s chocolate spread like Nutella. You should have seen his face!

I tried it and then spent the next two hours trying to find a dingo so I could lick its arse to get the taste out of my mouth! Some truly foul stuff! They make supplemental vitamins to get vitamin B!!! Thank god for XXXX to wash it down though!

I tried it and then spent the next two hours trying to find a dingo so I could lick its arse to get the taste out of my mouth! Some truly foul stuff! They make supplemental vitamins to get vitamin B!!! Thank god for XXXX to wash it down though!

:E Rofl:(y)

Make a helluva youtube video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pinkbeautyclub

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?