Vectan Powder

DM Shooting

AH veteran
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
116
Reaction score
62
Location
Farnborough
Website
www.dmshooting.co.uk
Anyone else out there using Vectan powders?

I currently use TU5000 for 243 and 308 had some good results as well.

I note it can also be used for 375 H&H so thinking of trying to work up a load.

Just don't see or hear to many people using it.
 
Just finished a can of TU7 for my .338WM been using it for years.
 
TU 3000 I used in my 9,3x62 for the GPA-bullet and TU7000 for the 8x68 S.
This powders were made in the Czech Republic .

Mannlicher
 
Vectan has been around for years. It is produced by Nobel France. It is veRy versatile. Clay and game are a good UK source as they do the shows. Lovex is the Czech power used by many of the European manufacturers. There is a Lovex that does 300 calibre and 12g shotgun in 32g! All that most of us ever need.
 
Clay and game seem ok I buy it direct from the importer Lyevale Express and any one in the UK that stocks their cartridges can get it, so no need to await the game fairs.

Has anyone got a manual with Vectan listed, currently using the data off Vectans website but always seem a little over safe, all my loads are over book.

Found tu5000 to be very flexible have loads for 222 (nearly finished), 243, 308, 30-06 (early days) 375 h&h about to be started. To me that's a big range and nice to only need the one powder.
 
I bought some surplus S4N a while back. I could only find data on Continental websights. Rene Malfatti published the ultimate Nobel Sport reloading manual. Might be worth looking for.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,299
Messages
1,572,046
Members
169,484
Latest member
DessieHarp
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top