Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
SCI
Hunted
USA, Mexico, New Zealand, Namibia
My 6 year old took his first gator this year a nice 6 footer.

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

Attachments

• Cades gator.jpg
    Cades gator.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 148
  • Cades gator 2.jpg
    Cades gator 2.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 148
  • cades gator 3.jpg
    cades gator 3.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 144
  • Cades Gator 1.jpg
    Cades Gator 1.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 142
Last edited by a moderator:
He looks so proud, he'll remember this for the rest of his life. Maybe when he's 16 he can shoot a 16 footer but you'll have to take him to Africa for that...

Hey ,

Nice pic congratulations....

I was curious what method of hunting do you use for those guys ? Night or feeding spot ? Did he use a rifle ? Do you need like special permits for them , what area was this taken in ?

cheers

In Texas you can only hunt in daylight hours. You can use a crossbow or bow with line & bouy system, or you can bait them and hook them and then dispatch with rifle. On this one we baited him so he could get comfortable on the scope and shoot, because we tried with a crossbow earlier in the week but could only get the bigger ones (10ft +) to hold still long enough. We hunt in small creeks and irrigation ponds around Bay City Texas just a little south of Houston. I have a buddy who run the hunts and they take a few around 13ft every year.

Wow , very interesting. Its a pity you over there cause ill be in FL in March... Il have to check you has these to shoot in FL.. thanks again cheers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loxseb

Latest profile posts

DEAR SIR/MADAM,
DO YOU NEED FINANCE?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FINANCE?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FINANCE TO ENLARGE YOUR BUSINESS?
WE HELP INDIVIDUALS AND COMPANIES TO OBTAIN FINANCE FOR BUSINESS
EXPANDING AND TO SETUP A NEW BUSINESS RANGING ANY AMOUNT. GET FINANCE AT AFFORDABLE INTEREST RATE OF 3% contact us Pacific landing Whatsapp +91, Seven, Three, 0, Three, Three, Eight, Two, Six, Three, One
NYAMAZANA SAFARIS wrote on majorsafari's profile.
Trail cam image is of a cat we never took .. it’s not a great image but I can assure you it’s a very big cat . Other photo is of my client with his cat this year .
thokau wrote on Just a dude in BC's profile.
Hallo, ein Freund von mir lebt auf einer Farm in den Rocky Mountains.
Leider kam es dort in den letzten Wochen zu Bränden.
Hoffe es geht dir gut!?