Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
NRA, DSC, SCI, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
Namibia-Khomas Highlands, Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA
Hello all, we are very excited that hunting season is upon us. We would like to offer our 24/25 upland packages.
These hunts are loaded with action and we will spoil you with our 1rst class service. Hunts include guides, meals, lodging, dogs, and bird cleaning.

$1750/ hunter for 2 days 3 nights
$850/hunter single day meals, no lodging
$450/hunter half day

Gun rental and ammunition is available with advanced notice.

You can also shoot sporting clays at our modified 5 stand field for 54c /clay

We have had several AH’rs come as groups and these always make for a fun hunt. We would be glad to offer an AH get together hunt if y’all would like.
IMG_7278.jpeg
IMG_7277.jpeg
IMG_7255.jpeg
IMG_6969.jpeg
IMG_6802.jpeg
IMG_0025.jpeg
IMG_6753.jpeg
imagejpeg_0.jpeg
imagejpeg_0.jpeg
Resized_Resized_20231010_210232.jpeg
IMG_5121.jpeg
IMG_5120.jpeg
IMG_5119.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
If I was to drag my arse over the Atlantic to hunt with you for a week what sort of deal can I expect?? Dont mind joining some AH'rs

Lots of good fun right there!
We had a great time last year:P Elmer Fudd:

It would be awesome to see another AH group hunt again this year

My work schedule is fubar this year or I would be all over it....
:D Beers:

Hello all, we are very excited that hunting season is upon us. We would like to offer our 24/25 upland packages.
These hunts are loaded with action and we will spoil you with our 1rst class service. Hunts include guides, meals, lodging, dogs, and bird cleaning.

$1750/ hunter for 2 days 3 nights
$850/hunter single day meals, no lodging
$450/hunter half day

Gun rental and ammunition is available with advanced notice.

You can also shoot sporting clays at our modified 5 stand field for 54c /clay

We have had several AH’rs come as groups and these always make for a fun hunt. We would be glad to offer an AH get together hunt if y’all would like.
View attachment 629209View attachment 629210View attachment 629211View attachment 629212View attachment 629213View attachment 629214View attachment 629215View attachment 629216View attachment 629217View attachment 629218View attachment 629219View attachment 629220View attachment 629221
What are we hunting please? Upland hunting is broad. Quail, doves, chucker, Pheasant? Need more detail please, very interested!!!

What are we hunting please? Upland hunting is broad. Quail, doves, chucker, Pheasant? Need more detail please, very interested!!!
Sorry; pheasant, quail, and chukar. You can hunt dove if it’s during season with this package as well.

If I was to drag my arse over the Atlantic to hunt with you for a week what sort of deal can I expect?? Dont mind joining some AH'rs
Man we will surly hook you up. Are you on WhatsApp by chance? If so we can visit over the phone this week and we can discuss the details.

Gents if you you are interested in this package and would like to hunt with fello AH’rs send me a pm and we can try and get a group hunt organized.

I'd be interested if a group was put together and timeframe works.
What amount of birds are included in the multi-day hunt, if any?

We release birds all season and during your hunt. Specific numbers depends on the group size. There are plenty of birds during your hunt. It’s a lot of trigger time.

If you could come during the time @norfolk shooter came and possibly @Rare Breed that would be the start of a great group hunt. Or there may be others that would want to come. @Mekaniks put a wonderful group together last year and we had a great time!

please let me know! if with fellow AH members I am in. I need three things please
1. where to fly into
2. where to stay
3. Exact dates with AHs

I can work my dates around group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JeannieLan

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.