UK shooting really needs some support from the worldwide community... Please!!

SRvet

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Member of
BASC, British Deer Society
Hunted
RSA, Zimbabwe
Here in the UK we have very few shooting ranges available and our gun laws are amongst the most restrictive in the world. We are currently facing a situation where two of our rifle ranges are facing possible closure as a consequence of pressure brought about from a nearby (2 miles) Buddhist monastery who are objecting to a planning applications that the ranges have submitted. These ranges are unique in the UK as they offer targets out to 2km plus as well as moving targets, F class etc.
I would greatly appreciate if anyone was willing to sign the petition linked below in order to support the shooters in the UK keep their facility open.
Thankyou very much in advance
Simon

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-03-12 at 8.21.00 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-03-12 at 8.21.00 AM.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 90
  • Screen Shot 2021-03-12 at 8.21.03 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-03-12 at 8.21.03 AM.png
    473.1 KB · Views: 90
  • Screen Shot 2021-03-12 at 8.21.04 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-03-12 at 8.21.04 AM.png
    339.4 KB · Views: 95
Apparently the noise from 2 miles away disturbs their meditation despite sound tests showing a car driving past can be noisier!! I kid you not! The trouble is that local politicians have jumped on the bandwagon no doubt seeking cheap votes.
Thanks for signing up, it is appreciated

With the crazy Dems in charge here we are under severe threat of loosing our second amendment rights

Headline in newspaper :"Buddhist Monks turn Liberal. Protest for Anti-gun laws"

Signed and forwarded.

Done

Done

Done

Done

Done and passed on.
These must be (no offence) white monks that have converted to Buddhism. I was bought up as a Hindu and remember seeing a monk meditating on my first trip to India. Now I mention this because he was sat on the side of a VERY noise and busy road. Completely in tune with his inner self and calm. Oooooooooommmmmmm.

The difference is the new comers to many eastern religions seem to think they need more in order to practice the faith. Its simple its all about acceptance and getting on with each other. @BRICKBURN hit the nail on the head. If they were true Buddhists they would help out on the range and even have a shot themselves. If you ask me its more liberal shite.

Signed and forwarded.

Signed , and thank you to our friends from across the pond for your support.
Markcz

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yuiuntiy

Latest profile posts

Redfishga1 wrote on gearguywb's profile.
I would be interested in the ruger if the other guy is not.
Bartbux wrote on franzfmdavis's profile.
Btw…this was Kuche….had a great time.
Sorry to see your troubles on pricing.

Happy to call you and talk about experience…I’m also a Minnesota guy.
Ready for the next hunt