AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
USA, Canada, & South Africa
Good Morning All!

Just went on my first hunt to Canada with a buddy and I cannot stress enough to avoid the Toronto airport or if you must go thru give yourself plenty of time on a lay over (4+ hours). The airport staff there has no clue. Each person tells you something different nor the same things happen with our luggage.

On a good note Canadian Customs was very nice and helpful.

Good Morning All!

Just went on my first hunt to Canada with a buddy and I cannot stress enough to avoid the Toronto airport or if you must go thru give yourself plenty of time on a lay over (4+ hours). The airport staff there has no clue. Each person tells you something different nor the same things happen with our luggage.

On a good note Canadian Customs was very nice and helpful.
Yeah YYZ is a pain to fly through regularly, I can’t imagine it when trying to traverse with a firearm (assuming you were).

IMO the two worst airports in NA are Toronto and Chicago. I was forced to fly through YYZ regularly when I had an office there. The international queue locations appear to change on a whim and the staff are improperly trained. You are far better to drive across if possible.

A connection through that mess they call an airport should be avoided if at all possible.
They would not allow me into the queue because my boarding time was more than two hours away. Get in the line at two hours and stand around until half hour until boarding then bitch and you jump the rest of the queue, only to have the plane door slam into your back after a long run.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaidanFat

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Altitude sickness's profile.
I'LL TAKE THE BOOKS IF THEY ARE NOT SOLD. NO ?? ASKED
Hififile324 wrote on Charliehorse's profile.
Hi Charles, thanks for your interest in the .375 Ammo, Components and dies. Feel free to call or text [redacted]. Email [redacted]
Kudu2025 wrote on stk's profile.
I will take that Sako .375 if it is still available
booker wrote on Wesley's profile.
Christensen MPP 308 w/o brace
CZ 1012 12 ga
Tokarev TBP 12ga Bull Pup
Stoeger M3000 12ga
Springfield Prodogy 9mm
booker wrote on Wesley's profile.
Hello Wesley, on your M70 .416 do you only want cash or are you interested in trades?