TO ALL MY FRIENDS...

DOC-404

AH elite
Joined
Jan 25, 2011
Messages
1,251
Reaction score
379
Media
57
Hunting reports
Africa
1
I will be spending my next few days hoping to nail poachers. To all of you less fortunate souls, stuck at home doing the ho-ho-ho stuff, I sincerely wish you and yours all the very best. Be safe and shoot straight.
Cheers,
Doc.
 
Doc, I'm with you in Spirit.
I hope Santa brings you a few gifts well wrapped!
 
Good hunting - curious, do you typically display those as Euro or shoulder mounts?
 
Be safe!!!!

Merry Christmas!
 
Good Luck, Have Fun and maybe Santa will drop a special prezzie in your sights... :W Sniper:
 
Merry Christmas to you Doc!
 
Merry Christmas DOC.

Do you have those poachers on quota?

Are you allowed to bait them?
images
images

What is the trophy fees for one with a golden tooth?
images

Be safe and post some pictures of your success. :A Blowup::V Sword Fight::A Blowup:
 

Attachments

  • images-1.jpeg
    images-1.jpeg
    9.3 KB · Views: 153
  • images-2.jpeg
    images-2.jpeg
    13.3 KB · Views: 156
  • images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    9 KB · Views: 165
Doc-44,

God's Speed to you man.

Not many short years ago, I invested a few enchanted evenings seeking poachers, during the month I spent working for a safari company, in South Africa but found none.

If the situation presents itself again while I'm in Africa, I might have a go at them again one day, you never know about crazy old farts like me.

I have confronted a number of armed/violent/dangerous felons, before I retired from my career and they do not scare me like they should, they just make me very angry.

Likely I do not have enough brain cells to register the danger properly.

The most dangerous animal on earth walks on it's hind legs.

Stay safe amigo,
Velo Dog.
 
Happy hunting Doc, and stay safe :D Cheers:
 
Best of luck and stay safe. Sounds like a very satisfying way to spend Christmas. May your stocking runneth over :D Beers:

:V Hang:
 
Stay safe out there!! Leave the .404 home in case you don't come back, we can raffle it off to the members!!:rolleyes:
 
be safe doco, hope you tag out mate, may you make the bush safe for all rhino,
just had some Christmas spirit in your honor sir........
 
Thanks Doc! Hang'em high! And I hope you have a merry time doing so! ;) ;)

Seriously a merry and a blessed Christmas to you...

My best always
 
Hope you connect, spent a Christmas season myself doing the same thing near Virunga in the DRC. Merry Christmas Doc!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,415
Messages
1,575,587
Members
170,362
Latest member
TamaraOrla
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top