Tikka T3X Stainless Laminate 30-06

ACM

AH enthusiast
Joined
Jun 9, 2023
Messages
393
Reaction score
788
Media
15
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Rifle I purchased new this year as a donor, but ended up using a different rifle for the build. Has had (27) rounds fired through it at the range. All 220 Hornady round nose. Shot them excellent (see target below). Never hunted, remains in like-new condition. Picatinny rail not included.
Price $875 +buyer pays shipping.
Prefer Zelle, but will accept certified check (with credentials)
IMG_8389.jpeg
IMG_8390.jpeg
IMG_8243.jpeg
 
Bump. Will entertain offers.
 
Weekend bump. I could also sell this gun at a discount with a new factory black plastic T3X stock instead of the laminate.
 
Nice rifle & all you would need for most of anyone’s hunting !
 
  • Like
Reactions: ACM
Can you tell be the weight?
 
  • Like
Reactions: ACM
bare rifle should be less than 6.75lbs. I believe it was 6lbs 14oz with a red dot and pic rail (when I weighed it). I can get an exact weight today.
 
If I didn’t have one almost identical I’d be all over this.

It is almost shocking how accurate these rifles are straight off the rack. With 165 gr accubond hand loads mine hammers steel out to 1000 yards like clockwork.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ACM
Please PM me if sale doesn't go through! Good luck to buyer and seller!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,375
Members
169,548
Latest member
LucioPrend
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top