Tikka T3 bottom metal

Pickwar

New member
Joined
May 14, 2021
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
Location
AZ
Has anybody replaced their Tikka T3 bottom metal with the bottom metal that accepts AICS mags? I want to replace my bottom metal, but don't know which company provides the best quality bottom metal. The last thing I want is to have to do a ton of fitting or have issues with magazines. If any of you guys have any input, I would love to hear it. Thanks
 

I use their bottom metal on all my Tikkas. I just order the bottom metal at the same time as the rifle, they fit perfect.
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2022-02-09 at 10.02.55 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-02-09 at 10.02.55 AM.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 108
  • Screen Shot 2022-02-09 at 10.02.59 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-02-09 at 10.02.59 AM.png
    3 MB · Views: 155
  • Screen Shot 2022-02-09 at 10.03.05 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-02-09 at 10.03.05 AM.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 109
  • Screen Shot 2022-02-09 at 10.03.10 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-02-09 at 10.03.10 AM.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 99

Forum statistics

Threads
70,342
Messages
1,573,376
Members
169,744
Latest member
Gus674466
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top