Tikka LSA 55

dale

New member
Joined
Feb 13, 2011
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
Can anyone give me any information on these rifles.

I have recently bought a second hand .243 for my 9 year old son to use on Springbuck, Impala and Blesbuck.

The rifle shoots like a dream and the action is as smooth as butter.

Regards.
Dale
 
A nice Finnish rifle, likely from the 1970's. LSA is short for "Light, Strong, Accurate" which pretty much says it all!

LSA-65 is the long action version. Tikka is short for tikkakoski which means woodpecker if I remember corectly. Quite logical considering that they started out as a machinegun manufacturer.
 
Great rifles. I bought a used Ithaca (Tikka ) LSA 65 in .222 about 30 years ago. These were imported by Ithaca in the 60s? and has Bofors Steel stamped on the barrel, (same as Sako rifles).

Very accurate rifles, take good care of the magazine, they are almost unobtainable and very expensive if you find one.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,365
Members
169,344
Latest member
linebet
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top