Thoughts On The Administration’s Looming Lifting of the Ban on Elephant Trophy Imports

doesnt make any difference how many anti and hollywood type votes he loses,he never had them anyway,we voted him in and we can vote him out.

I got a reply back about the elephant imports. All it amounted to was jobs come before environment but they would protect the environment. Not one word about elephants. My guess is we are just a bunch of environmentalist.

I got a reply back about the elephant imports. All it amounted to was jobs come before environment but they would protect the environment. Not one word about elephants. My guess is we are just a bunch of environmentalist.
Same here. Our letters must have gone to the wrong box. :confused::confused:

Save the outfitters, trackers, ph’s, maids, drivers jobs. Skip the Elephants. ROFLMAO

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rebecca Bobby

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?