Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
NRA, DSC
Hunted
Nam, Zam, Zim,RSA (Eastern Cape & NW), Canada, NZ, Alaska, TX, LA, MO, OH, MT, ID, WA, WY
A little over a month ago, I went on a Kansas turkey hunt and was fortunate to take one Rio.

1654707698327.png

All the more experienced turkey hunters and guides thought my gobbler was a really nice looking one and suggested getting it mounted. So I brought the bird home and dropped it off at a local taxidermist. Amazingly, one month later I got a call and was asked to come pick up the mount. I had to do some rearranging and still have a red hartebeest sitting on the floor. But the Rio does add a new dimension to my trophy room.

Turkey mount 2.jpg
Turkey mount 1.jpg

What a great way to display such an incredible bird. Nice job

A very pretty and well done mount-congrats on a fun hunt, lovely trophy and outstanding taxidermy service

Awesome! Congrats and thanks for sharing!

Beautiful mount! Congrats!

Very nice bird, well done!
Turkey hunting is something I only know from Meateater and the AH forums, it does not exist here (in the wild), but I’m starting to warm up :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NannetteGa

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia