THE TALKING AUSTRALIAN CLOCK...

DOC-404

AH elite
Joined
Jan 25, 2011
Messages
1,251
Reaction score
379
Media
57
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Proudly showing off his newly-leased New York apartment to a couple of friends very late one night after

a night on the town, drunk Dave led the way to his bedroom where there was a big brass gong hanging on the wall


'What's that big brass gong for?' one of the friend's asked.

'Issss nod a gong. Issss a talking Australian clock' Dave drunkenly replied.

'A talking Australian clock - seriously?'

'Yup.' 'Hmmm (hic).'

'How's it work?' the second friend asked, squinting at it.

'Just watch' he said.

He picked up a hammer, gave the gong an 'ear-shattering bash' and stepped back.


His three mates stood looking at one another for a moment in astounded silence.

Suddenly, an Australian voice from the other side of the wall screamed,

'For fuck's sake, you stupid prick. It's ten past three in the morning!!! :biggrin2:
 
ha ha ha ha thats got me going
 
it certainly did :laughing:
 
:clap::clap::clap:
 
:rofl:Love it!!!:crazylol:
 
Lol
 
"Gong" to remember that one mate.....lol
 
Too Funny! :laughing:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,375
Messages
1,574,495
Members
170,051
Latest member
1winbizpk
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top