THE SCHNAUZER...

DOC-404

AH elite
Joined
Jan 25, 2011
Messages
1,251
Reaction score
379
Media
57
Hunting reports
Africa
1
My wife found out that our dog (a Schnauzer) could hardly hear, so she took it to the veterinarian.



The vet found that the problem was hair in the dog's ears. He cleaned both ears, and the dog could then hear fine.


The vet then proceeded to tell her that, if she wanted to keep this from recurring, she should go to the pharmacy and get some "Nair" hair remover and rub it in the dog's ears once a month.



So she went to the pharmacy and bought some "Nair" hair remover.



At the register, the pharmacist told her, "If you're going to use this under your arms, don't use deodorant for a few days."


She said, "I'm not using it under my arms."



The pharmacist said, "If you're using it on your legs, don't use body lotion for a couple of days."



She replied, "I'm not using it on my legs either. If you must know, I'm using it on my Schnauzer."



The pharmacist said, "Well, then stay off your bicycle for about a week." :tongue:
 
Or just put your feet on the handle bars and the wind will blow it off (hair)!!!!!!!!!!

:clap::rockon::loco::shocked:

Shocking :-)
My best always
 
good one! :o
 
Spike it would work!!! At least at first!

:-)
 
Ouch! Good one!
 
Spike and then.....

:m16:

My best alwasys :-)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Spike and then.....

:m16:

My best alwasys :-)

and then just when its quietened down sods law means you will suddenly bump into lots of people who have schnauzer dogs, and then and then off we go again that memory of theirs........makes ele`s seem easier and safer...;)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Slow down I'm still trying to picture the scene on the handle bars! :eyecrazy: LOL
 
:crazylol::clap::clap:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,361
Messages
1,574,107
Members
169,902
Latest member
surcontcetin1970
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top