The new Leica Rangemaster CRF 2700-B

fin003

AH elite
Joined
Nov 21, 2016
Messages
1,002
Reaction score
476
Deals & offers
4
Media
136
Articles
120
The new Leica Rangemaster CRF 2700-B offers hunters three ballistic outputs in addition to the measured distance. Also, thanks to an integrated microSD memory card, users can upload their ballistic data to the rangemaster. The new Leica Rangemaster CRF 2700-B is lightweight and compact and guarantees with 7x magnification optimum brightness and clarity and a broad field of view.


 
One more feature required:
Being able to ignore grass or twigs in the way out to a determined distance.

I like the feature of being able to use my specific loads ballistic data through the sd card. (y)
 
One more feature required:
Being able to ignore grass or twigs in the way out to a determined distance.

I like the feature of being able to use my specific loads ballistic data through the sd card. (y)

AKA the Bushnell "brush mode". Bushnell has nice features but optically and performance wise they can't come close to eating Leica's dust
 
I have the old 1600 and it has worked well for me. Adding ballistics and angle would be nice too. Just got their new 10x42 binos with rangefinder, but haven’t had a chance to use it beyond 60 yards (my back yard)o_O.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: lcq

Forum statistics

Threads
70,294
Messages
1,570,857
Members
169,039
Latest member
MoisesVasq
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top