The Name Game

spike.t

Sponsor
Since 2013
AH ambassador
Joined
Sep 12, 2010
Messages
19,301
Reaction score
64,942
Location
Zambia
Website
www.takerireservezambia.com
Deals & offers
31
Media
363
Articles
31
Hunting reports
Africa
3
Member of
sci int,wpaz, PGOAZ
Hunted
zambia, tanzania, zimbabwe,Mozambique ,hungary, france, england




Screen Shot 2021-08-24 at 10.55.45 AM.png
 
A good video showing how much the media can influence, simply by omitting part of the story. In this case concerning lions, the fact that people are still killed by lions every year in Africa.

However, I fear this video will not be watched by many of the public. Too long, too repetitive. Not enough splash and wow factor to catch the attention of the masses.
 
This animals defend their "country"...... it`s their "last stand"!

The fear of the people keeps them out of animal territory.

Do not kill the last defenders......


HWL
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,348
Members
169,340
Latest member
YoungBarr1
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top