The 400 H&H

Of course not. (y)

More enablers will be along shortly to help ensure you are sufficiently convinced.

:ROFLMAO:

Of course not. (y)

More enablers will be along shortly to help ensure you are sufficiently convinced.

:ROFLMAO:
I just see it as the natural and end to my H&H collection…. I Have a Custom 300 H&H and a Custom 375 H&H
I thought about a 404 Jeff and a 416 Rigby but now the 400 H&H lol

Am I crazy for wanting one?

Definitely not if you want to own something beautiful and classic. The performance of the cartridge 400 H&H Magnum is comparable to many others of the same caliber class, but that is not the point. The cartridge 400 H&H Magnum fits perfectly into the series 300 H&H Magnum, 375 H&H Magnum and 465 H&H Magnum so that anyone who can afford it can have the battery built by Holland & Holland and is then equipped for hunting all game of the world.

I just see it as the natural and end to my H&H collection…. I Have a Custom 300 H&H and a Custom 375 H&H
I thought about a 404 Jeff and a 416 Rigby but now the 400 H&H lol
I have Ruger No1's in 300H&H and 375H&H and have a No1 in 400H&H under construction currently!!
I shot my first African trophy 2 hours ago, an Impala with my 300H&H.
Not the biggest Impala, but I'm happy with it, heading out this afternoon for a bigger one, an Impala for my wife, and a Nyala.
Africa is an amazing place!!
www.phumba.co.za

Don't forget the 465H&H.

And a 256 H&H if you can find one…..I’ve got an original barrel, case form die and reloading dies, and no, mine is not for sale. I believe it was Selous who used one in Africa
Gumpy
That’s a different name for 6,5x53 R Dutch Mannlicher

Am I crazy for wanting one?

Yes, what a useless proprietary round. If they had just necked the 375 H&H case up to .423 caliber without "improving it" legitimizing the 404/375 wildcat it would have been, pardon the pun, wildly successful.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ftresdtrswhes45

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?