Texas Trophy Hunters Association show this weekend?

mdwest

AH ambassador
Joined
Mar 20, 2016
Messages
10,459
Reaction score
59,397
Location
DFW
Media
55
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
7
Mex/S.Amer
1
Europe
2
Australia/NZ
1
Member of
DSC Life Member, SCI, International Member PHASA
Hunted
Several of the lower 48, Alaska, South Africa, Ireland, Argentina, Peru, New Zealand, Croatia
Anyone else planning on being at the Texas Trophy Hunters Association show this weekend in Ft. Worth?

@Huntress in Heels will be working the Diva's Womens Outdoors Worldwide (https://divawow.org/) booth for a few hours on Saturday morning, and we'll probably both walk the floor for a bit on Sunday afternoon and see if there are any deals to be had (we picked up an aimpoint optic for her AR15 last year at TTHA at a great price.. Im hoping aimpoint is back this year with the same deal.. I'll definitely pick up another one if they are..)..
 
I won't be at that one, but will attend San Antonio, just not sure what day yet. Most likely Saturday morning.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,252
Messages
1,570,742
Members
169,139
Latest member
MaurineLow
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top