Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
NRA, DSC, SCI, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
Namibia-Khomas Highlands, Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA
Well some good news from the front lines, Texas passes proposition 6 which is a constitutional amendment to ensure the right to hunt and fish in Texas. This is very good news at least for us. As of right now with 89% of poles reporting it has an 82% approval rate! I was worried about this being on a midterm ballet which, from my understanding, is the way Arizona lost their proposition on the same subject. So I for one am very happy about this, the news paper in Houston went on a smear campaign trying to get this to fail and I'm happy to say it didn't work. Of course the PETA idiots were the largest group to oppose it and were responsible for a large part of the smear campaign that doomed Arizon's attempt a while back. Glad to see that the vast majority of my fellow Texans stood up and voted to concrete our rights and not let these Washington idiots stand in our way.
An interesting side note, Vermont was the first state to write this into their constitution in 1777. Just discovered that during my research.

I plan on moving back to Arkansas in a couple of years because of the grand kids. (Have to help my son make hunters and shooters out of them) have already made a good start! But Texas is one of the few states that I would be willing to move to without much thought. I actually starting thinking like this when I started going to DSC back in the early 90s. Oh well, Little Rock to Dallas is only a five hour drive down I-30!!!

Gizmo...From the stats I read, very few Texans voted if you compare it to the number of registered voters. It just seems they were all hunters and fishermen!!!!

way to go texas.....
can you guys posibble export some of your politicians , to other countries , to see it if they extract heads out of asses on heads of states

way to go texas.....
can you guys posibble export some of your politicians , to other countries , to see it if they extract heads out of asses on heads of states
Lol I don't know Bluey but I'd sure like to see Texas senator Ted Cruz as the next president to extract the heads from asses in Washington!

Way to go Lone Stars

Yeh and its a good thing it passed, we keep getting more folks from the Peoples Republic of CA, WA and OR. And they want to bring the problems that got there states into the cr*p holes that they are.

Last edited:
Yeh and its a good thing it passed, we keep getting more folks form the Peoples Republic of CA, WA and OR. And they want to bring the problems that got there states into the cr*p holes that they are.
Man isn't that the truth, people should have to pass a background check before they're allowed to move here.

Yeh and its a good thing it passed, we keep getting more folks form the Peoples Republic of CA, WA and OR. And they want to bring the problems that got there states into the cr*p holes that they are.

Funny how people want to leave a place because of how it is and then change the new place into what the old one was.

Lol I don't know Bluey but I'd sure like to see Texas senator Ted Cruz as the next president to extract the heads from asses in Washington!

I believe that you have gone from preaching to meddling! I am all behind supporting hunting and fishing ... supporting a blowhard is a different matter :)!

I believe that you have gone from preaching to meddling! I am all behind supporting hunting and fishing ... supporting a blowhard is a different matter :)!
Actually I stated my opinion but hey good luck with Hillary. ;)

way to go texas.....

The trick is only let the politicians get together once every two years. That doesn't give them time to mess things up to bad.

The trick is only let the politicians get together once every two years. That doesn't give them time to mess things up to bad.
Right it's like a built in check and balance!

Right it's like a built in check and balance!

I also believe that if the Governor calls a special session the air conditioning in the state capital building should be shut off. That will get them out of Austin fast.:A Thumbs Up:

Vote Republican.....Bottom line!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
23bf2dd024

Latest profile posts

gunslinger1971 wrote on Gray Fox's profile.
Do you still have the Browning 1895 and do you want to sell it? I'm might be interested. If so please let me know and do you have any pictures?

Steve in Missouri
[redacted]
Redfishga1 wrote on gearguywb's profile.
I would be interested in the ruger if the other guy is not.
Bartbux wrote on franzfmdavis's profile.
Btw…this was Kuche….had a great time.
Sorry to see your troubles on pricing.

Happy to call you and talk about experience…I’m also a Minnesota guy.