Tennessee SCI/DSC Branches

NurseFet

AH senior member
Joined
Jan 20, 2019
Messages
77
Reaction score
105
Location
Tennessee
Media
12
Member of
DSC
Hunted
RSA, Texas
Hey y'all!!

My husband, @WFet , and I live in Franklin, TN. Although we look forward to making the pilgrimage to Dallas and Reno/Vegas each January, we would love to be a part of a chapter that is closer to home. Does anyone have any information or is anyone a part of any groups/chapters in the Middle Tennessee area that we could look into becoming regular members of?
 
DSC is building a chapter network. We have a new chapter in central Oklahoma that I am apart of. I think there are around 10 chapters so far in the last couple of years.

Call DSC and ask about starting a chapter. They can give you the names and emails of DSC members in Middle Tennessee, or, they will send the emails out themselves. Hopefully you can get a group together and start a chapter.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,289
Messages
1,570,712
Members
168,986
Latest member
salohiz
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top