Taxidermy work is done

Osama Mahdi

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Finally got my trophies from my 2021 hunt in South Africa. Taxidermy done in the States. I asked the taxidermist to do a pedestal mount with the option to hang them on the wall. They now occupy a corner of the room, but that didn't stop my wife from warning, "You’re done, right? No more trophies!"
'What will happen when I get my Buffalo and future Eland " I thought
IMG_20240704_120318_850.jpg
20240705_200221.jpg
20240705_200244.jpg

Finally got my trophies from my 2021 hunt in South Africa. Taxidermy done in the States. I asked the taxidermist to do a pedestal mount with the option to hang them on the wall. They now occupy a corner of the room, but that didn't stop my wife from warning, "You’re done, right? No more trophies!"
'What will happen when I get my Buffalo and future Eland " I thoughtView attachment 617990View attachment 617991View attachment 617992
Yeah, that "How many trophies do you have?" question from the wife. My answer, like with guns, "not enough". My answer will always be the same, but go ahead and keep asking all you want.

I really like this pedestal. It does a good job of showing off the size difference between the antelopes you can take over there. I don’t know about your wife but I’ll be looking forward to seeing the eland and Cape buffalo next to it.

NIce ....

Really like your mount and the versatility of being able to swap them out as you get other trophies.

'What will happen when I get my Buffalo and future Eland " I thoughtView attachment 617990View attachment 617991View attachment 617992
Here is the secret…just ask @Just Gina …learn about women’s purses and shoes!!! I got my wife a Louis Viton Purse and I got a painting and a fully mounted leopard if I get him!!!!!

Really great triple mount. Very well done.

Where did you get the taxidermy done?
Congrats on some beautiful trophy’s

Very nice!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeonidaGav

Latest profile posts

We are doing a cull hunt this week!

Hyde Hunter wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
which East Cape Taxidermist are you referring to? I had Lauriston do my work not real happy with them. oh thanks for the advise on the mount hangers a few months ago. Jim
jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with
Grz63 wrote on Cecil Hammonds's profile.
Greetings from Clermont -ferrand !!
Grz63 wrote on Cecil Hammonds's profile.
We 'll visit Livingstone / Vic Falls for 3 days and 2 nights. Back to Mapcha by car, back to WDH with Airlink (grab my rifles and belongings) and the same day back to Frankfurt.
What do you mind from your own experience ? and your wife .? Did she appreciate ?
We already hunted Namibia in 2022, May for PG near Outjo for 8 days. Great country.
Thank you for your advises.
Philippe