Swarovski LG 8x30 Laser Guide Rangefinder

SAFARIKIDD

AH elite
Joined
Jul 17, 2020
Messages
1,126
Reaction score
1,917
Location
Louisiana
Media
130
Articles
1
Hunted
TANZANIA..ZIM..BOTSWANA....NAMBIA
Swarovski LG 8x30 Laser Rangefinder.
These are Great and I have used the same in Africa and Alaska ...I like using them in place of binoculars ...Super Crystal Clear! $615 shpd
20220930_142233.jpg
20220930_142255.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,260
Messages
1,570,903
Members
169,200
Latest member
va3car
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top